LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

vlcd day 23

R1P2D23

Yesterdays weight: 168
Todays weight: 166.2
Difference: -1.8
This Round Total: -15


Thank the Lord! I finally got past the TOM stall.  I didnt inject today and I wasnt hungry at ALL.  I had to force myself to eat but Im starting to see the loss in my clothes.  I was squeezing into my old jeans for so long and Im actually seeing some bagginess! Woohoo! Im going to put up round 1 pics next week when Im go into phase 3.... I have been really emotional these last couple weeks and really been struggling with some personal issues that have been giving this diet a run for its money...  But Ive only got a week left before phase 3 and Im really hoping to turn things around, emotionally.  

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic loss today!! Hang in there, you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent drop! BOOM!
    This protocol always brings up strong emotions for me. I'm just beginning to learn about EFT - Emotional Freedom Training - I'll post about it once I get a handle on it. :) Good luck and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job girlie!! Seeing the results in clothing is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete