LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

vlcd day 12

R1P2D12

Yesterdays weight: 167.2
Todays weight: 167.2
Difference: 0.0
This Round Total: -14.2


Its so weird that I can just feel when Im not going to loose... Well Im still at a 1lbish average which ok with me, Ive got 17 more days on this cycle so if I can loss 30 for this round I will be so happy.  But I did already decide Im going to do another round in jan.  Ill be going through clinicals for nursing so it might be hard to do but I really want to reach that 135 goal! 


I had a rough day today but I finally found grissini and melba toast at the store so I had the best chili with grissini crumbled on top... its was so good.  Oh and I started my yoga again today, hoping that will kick start bigger losses! 


Anyone do any workouts other than low cardio and see responses, I read reviews of both things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment