LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

vlcd day 9

R1P2D9

Yesterdays weight: 171.4
Todays weight: 170.8
Difference: -.6
This Round Total: -10.6



Well any lose is a good lose in my book.  Im starting to notice my collar bones again, I love it.  SO today I had a salad with vinegar, salt and pepper dressing and it was sooo good.  Oh and I drank more then 3 liters of water... Im hoping for a big lose in the morning :) I got through that awful test this morning and I only got 3 hours of sleep last night so I am very excited to just relax tonight.  Still having issues with my ex, men.... guh.  But I against all odds (im an emotional eater) I have not cheated.  My mom is so supportive with me on this and sometimes when the urge is strong I will call her and she will talk me out of it haha, my mom is the greatest!


Well, Im off to a good book in some cozzy covers :) 
Have a good day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting through the test, your ex, and the loss! WELL DONE!

    Aren't supportive moms the best??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is supportive too.. She is actually going to start this with me soon!

    Congrats on getting thru all of your stressors!

    ReplyDelete