LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

vlcd day 17

R1P2D17

Yesterdays weight: 167.8
Todays weight: 167.2
Difference: -.06
This Round Total: -14


Im right where I was when I cheated... My period plus cheating was just a bad combination but I feel really good today so I feel like I will have a loss tomorrow.  I should finally start my period tomorrow but this hcg might make that change or delay or whatever... as long as Im still loosing, i dont care! haha 


Im going to see some family this weekend and Im really excited.... gunna have to try to stay on protocol outside of my own kitchen so wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Even with the cheat, do you realize you've released 14 pounds in 17 days?! That's crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, but Ive been at the same weight for a week... just wanting to get a move on loosing again haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Take lots of fruits with you so you can munch on something if nothing is available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job! You can do it, just be aware and have your own back up food for just in case! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete