LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

vlcd day 10

R1P2D10

Yesterdays weight: 170.8
Todays weight: 168.8
Difference: -2.0 
This Round Total: -12.6





WHOHOO! Thats exciting.... See I had a feeling last night that I was going to have a good loss today!  I am kinda sad though because the weight loss as finally taken its toll on my chest :( I knew is was coming because I am naturally small chested which was the best part about being over weight haha.  Oh well, I knew they wouldnt last. If I can just get the rest of me down then I will look more proportionate.  


Today was a good day, I stayed home alllll day and cleaned.  My apartment really needed some deep cleaning so I got a lot done.  Well I hope you all have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. I had to get "enhancements" when it was all said and done, but it was worth it! GREAT LOSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Seeing a big # is such a good feeling. I'm losing my "boo-tay" & my top. Argh... But it'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Ive always had a big bootay and its not going anywhere but Im defiantly ok with that. And Ive considered enhancements after I finish having kids so thats an option Im not turning down at this point :)

    ReplyDelete