LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

vlcd day 18

R1P2D18

Yesterdays weight: 167.2
Todays weight: 167.2
Difference: -.00
This Round Total: -14




Gah, stuck again... I really need to get on with my period because its starting to make me frustrated.  Im hoping I will start loosing again when I get past it, does it fall off? Im thinking im going to wake up next week with large losses! The power of positive thinking!


Have a good days guys :)

2 comments:

  1. I expect the weight will fly off after your period! Good luck, hang in there, and stick to the protocol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helderheid is right. You may stay the same, or even gain a little before/during your period, but after, it should fall right off. While on protocol, I usually gained 2 lbs right before, and then lost 2 right after and then had pretty great losses each day after for about a week...then it slows down again. :-) Be grateful for ANY drop you get. :-) You are doing awesome! Keep it up!
    Meg in Utah

    ReplyDelete