LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

vlcd day 13

R1P2D13

Yesterdays weight: 167.2
Todays weight: 167.2
Difference: 0.0
This Round Total: -14.2


Oh now Im frustrated.... 3 days with no loss, I knew there would be a plateau but I was secretly hoping it wouldnt happen to me.  Oh and did I mention I cheated BIG TIME today... Im so disappointed in myself.... I went to Fridays with my mom and sister in law (1st mistake) then I ordered the italian salad knowing it wouldnt be protocol but thinking it wouldnt be too bad (2nd mistake) It came with a breadstick (3rd mistake) and then when I thought it wouldnt get worse I ate the left over chicken and BREADED shrimp from my moms plate..... self control out the window this morning.  I feel awful, bloaty, at little like I want to throw up, my body is not used to these things... 


So besides the total screw up today I was planning an apple day tomorrow anyway but now its affirmative plus Im going to start my period next week and I kinda want to head that off with an apple day.  I read the protocol but when exactly do I stop taking the hcg and when exactly to I start again when it comes to my period? 

2 comments:

  1. Plateaus are definitely so annoying! You'll get past it.

    For me, my periods usually last 4-5 days. I inject the first day, then skip the next 3 days and then inject again on the 5th day.

    Good luck!!! You are doing SO well. :-) I'm so impressed with your weight loss thus far. :-)
    Meg in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my doctor appoitment on Saturday and had this EXACT same conversation with her. I started my cycle today. I was told to hold the injection on your heaviest 2 days (for me it's day 2-3). She told me not to skip more than 2 days.

    ReplyDelete