LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

vlcd day 16

R1P2D16

Yesterdays weight: 168.8
Todays weight: 167.8
Difference: -1
This Round Total: -13.4


Ok, so I was really frustrated because I am STILL not below my cheat weight (it was only 1 day!) but Im starting to think it also has to do with my period so Im hoping I start tomorrow so I can get past it and lose a few more before this round is over... I will have 11 days of left after my period if I start tomorrow and that is plenty of time to lose 10 more lbs! I think this whole thing has taught me that a cheat is NOT worth it and to try harder to fight the urges!


Still need advice on thanksgiving....

4 comments:

  1. But your # is still a good one. I'm right behind you and I haven't cheated. Are you fixing Thanksgiving or going to someone elses house? I still don't know what my plan is either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im doing both, I help cook at moms and then I go to my dads sisters too.... Its going to be tough, It will be my 2nd day of phase3 so I am confused about what I can have and what I cant....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I didn't realize you would be on P3! You can have turkey by then. No mashed potatos/gravy, stuffing, or rolls. I don't know what's traditional with your family. I can't remember if I read no pork in P3 or not. ? You can have more veggies / fruit then too! To be safe, I would have a big salad portion, turkey, fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot about the salad... I can have caesar dressing (moms specialty) OH that made my day!!!! I can have pot pie filling too, I feel a lot better about thanksgiving, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete