LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

vlcd day 15

R1P2D15

Yesterdays weight: 170.8
Todays weight: 168.8
Difference: -2
This Round Total: -12.4




Oh jeez... Still haven't made up for that cheat.  I get it, lessons learned haha.  Im creepin up on my period and I really wanted to have lost at least 15 by the time it got here, I still have a few days so maybe Ill still make it (fingers corssed)  I did the apple day yesterday and I did a modified apple day today (had a little beef for lunch) really hoping to be back on track tomorrow.  So I did some measuring and so far Ive lost 11 inches which is exciting to me.  Im kinda getting nervous about thanksgiving coming up.  Any advice on how to handle it? Do you guys make your own little meal to eat with family or how do you all handle it?


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. 11 Inches is GREAT!!! I'm curious to see the responses you get about Thanksgiving too... I'm wondering the same thing.

    ReplyDelete