LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

vlcd day 22

R1P2D22

Yesterdays weight: ?
Todays weight: 168
Difference: ?
This Round Total: -14


Im sorry I disappeared for a couple days! went off protocol and a little off the deep end BUT I finally started my period so I cant wait to finish this and still have a couple days to loose a few more pounds before I stop my injections.  So after all this I am going to do one more round in Jan.  Im just going to do a 23 day so I dont have to deal with the period stalls.  Well glad to be back on track!  How are you guys doing?

4 comments:

  1. That's all you can do... Get back on track. Did you have any hunger being off your drops during your cycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do injections and I am only on my first day so I did my injection this morning and I havent been eating much today, just really crampy. So tomorrow I will not inject and Ill let you know how that goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are doing a long round you can be off the injections that entire TOM, and start back up when it stops, so if you want to kepp going all is not lost by any means!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Lis said! Glad you checked in!

    ReplyDelete