LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting...not so patiently

Alright... I got my HCG from pharmacyescrow.com in 12 days! They were so great, the customer service is amazing and they have 24 hour phone number as well as  live chat, never even had to be on hold.  I would recommend them to anyone.  The sad news is TOM (I hate that term btw) blessed me this morning and I really want to get started but Im going to wait a couple days... Im thinking saturday and sunday being my load days.  Any ideas on good fatty foods to stuff my face with?

Im going to be uploading before and after pictures but Ill wait til after :)

See you all sat!

4 comments:

  1. Fondu, cheese, avocados, cashews, halvah, peanut butter, milkshakes, ice cream, heavy whipping cream, pizza, hanmburgers, steak, peanut butter m&ms, queso, and did I mention cheese??

    :) Good luck with the load!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Hcg world! Ya, I hate the term TOM too...a period's a period. Just say it!
    My advice to you would be to read read read and re-read the simeon protocol. Phase 2 is pretty simple, but if you don't completely understand how to do Phase 3 correctly, most likely you'll have rounds like I did my first 3 times...gaining it ALL back cause I didn't follow P3 exactly! You can do it!!! I finally did a successful round and lost 20 lbs in 43 days and I've been very stable since mid-July.
    Definitely get help from your friend, Jen (http://myhcgstory.blogspot.com/), and Helderheid (http://journeytomeviahcg.blogspot.com/), and Lavenderdiva (http://hcgandmeontheroadtofindout.blogspot.com/)....their support and advice is HUGE!!!
    Good luck!!!
    You're going to do GREAT!!!
    Meg in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just so happen to love all those things! Im having a hard time with wanting to load but I know I have to so I will at least have fun with it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helderheids list is a good one- the fattier the food the better. Need to plump those fat cells up!! Loading properly will help with hunger pangs. Good luck! Its not as fun as it sounds :)

    ReplyDelete