LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

vlcd day 4

R1P2D4

Yesterdays weight: 175.2
Todays weight: 174.0
Difference: -1.2
This Round Total: -7.4




I am so excited to see be still losing more than a pound a day, although it appears to be slowing Im still really happy.  Yesterday and today were really stressful with school stuff.. Im trying to get all my studying in before halloween weekend! Speaking of that... I will be going out that night and I know I shouldnt but I will probably drink, Im thinking a sippin on a vodka water with lime wouldnt be the worst thing I could do.  I havent found anything in the protocol about alcohol :( 


So today I had steak and onions on the ol' forman grill for lunch and for dinner I had a chicken, spinach, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato salad with a little bit of vinegar, salt and pepper dressing... and I loved it! This diet has changed everything for me and its only been 4 days!  Im 21 years old and I can say (embarrassingly) that I have never tried most fruits and veggies.  I always thought I would hate them and my mom didnt serve them when I was young so I just thought I hated them... I cant believe that I can eat this stuff and like it! That is almost as exciting to me as losing the weight.... Oh and no headache today so that makes me happy too, So far Im just really pleased with this diet.


I do hate the stigma that does with hcg when it comes to friends and family but it has done so much for me already that I do not regret any of it.   Honestly, I dont think would have ever been into trying veggies before this but because the hcg made it so that when Im hungry, Im not famished and Im more likely to try new things....




Is been a good day :) hope you alls is too!!!

3 comments:

  1. The protocol says no alcohol, but I have used wine as my fruit substitute and have done ok with that. Helderheid has used vodka during a round and had no ill affects. On the other hand its a cheat, so be careful. Have LOTS of water with it if you decide to drink and watch that you dont include food with it that is off protocol if you can help it. The alcohol seems to be "stronger" on hcg so be careful!

    Glad the headaches are gone and that you are finding new foods to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lis said.

    Look at you GO!

    The weight loss generally slows after the first week, so keep that in mind and keep going. Sounds like you'll be able to either reach or get VERY close to your goal in this one round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I'm right behind you in this process. Today is my 1st VLCD day. I've been worried about headaches and it's good to hear yours only lasted a day or two!

    ReplyDelete