LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Loading days!

Well, I feel like these loading days are pretty counter-producvtive but I understand how important they are.  I'm not gaining much so Im afraid Im not eating enough, Ill do better today I think... Going to my moms for some home cookin, thats always made me gain before haha.  I start my VLCD tomorrow and Im so excited to get on with this diet but Im a little nervous about hunger pangs.  My kitchen is pretty bare anyway but Im going to throw out snacky food so Im not tempted.  Seems like I am going to be a bit of a shut in for a few weeks, Oh well, gives me time to get caught up in my school work.  Ironically enough, I met a girl the other day (friend of a friend) and she's on day 10 of her hcg diet.... we have been keeping tabs and encouraging each other so thats awesome!

So I will keep you guys posted on how my first vlcd goes tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I actually lost on one of my loading days before! Enjoy the food today and remember to concentrate on FAT!

    That's very cool about meeting a fellow hcg'er!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your loading days and find VLCDs to be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete