LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 1 of vlcd

R1P2D1

Yesterdays weight: 182
Todays weight: 181.8
Difference: -.2
This Round Total: +.4

Well, my loading days are over and I'm excited about that because now I get to see some changes.  I didnt gain much on my load days which scares me but I have done pretty well today.  I had tea for breakfast, chicken and celery for lunch, an apple for a snack and tomatoes and steak (lean) for dinner and I'm saving my apple for later when Im doing homework (thats when I get bored and want to eat). When I finish my apple tonight I will be at 490 cal for today.  I was hungry but not in a shakey, I need to eat kind of way but in an empty kind of way.  I figure that will go away when my stomach shrinks from 500 cal a day diet.

I am excited to get up in the morning and weight, how weird is that?!? Oh and I am worried about making it through classes tomorrow with out peeing my pants... I am SO not used to drinking 3 liters of water a day!  Hope I do good tomorrow, I will have to prepare my food and take it with me because I have classes from 10am to 8pm.

2 comments:

  1. It's like Christmas every day hopping on the scale and watching the weight fly off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great first day!!

    ReplyDelete