LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

BrandNew and Some Back Story

Hey guys,
     So I am doing all kinds of "firsts" this month.  This is my first blog (which I'm pretty excited about) and Im starting my hgc/vlcd diet this month as well.  Point I'm trying to make is to bare with me :)

   Ok, so some back story.... I have never been a small person, as it stands I am 5'5 qand 180 (all time high).  Roughly the same time I hit puberty, my parents split and went through a horrible divorce and from what Im told, my weight started to increase but everyone was too caught up on their own issues to care and neither did I.  Once I got to high school I was "average" I considered myself to be the middle friend... I was not the fat friend but not the skinny one either.  When I went to college I actually lost about 5 pounds because I just didn't have time to eat and the food hall was only open certain hours (I should put a time lock on my refrigerator, just thought of that....new invention, maybe) any who, I then moved back home to finish school and picked up smoking, stupid I know.  So I met a guy and decided to get on birth control.... bad mistake, that is when I started gaining.  I was so depressed form the hormones and trying (and failing) to quit smoking that i just did not care about my figure.  Two months later I had gained 25 pounds, then I successfully quit smoking and pushed it on up to 35, which is where i sit now.  I went off the BC about two months ago and now I just can not get the weight off. Went to the gym often and tried to eat right but I just couldn't seem to get the weight down.  My final straw was the day I noticed the stretch marks... I have a beautiful tattoo from my armpit to my hip bone (for my mother) and it had a stretch mark through on of the words, I almost cried.... thats a lie, I did cry, a lot.

     In comes the Hcg diet, a friend of mine has lost 85lbs in 10 months on this diet so I started researching.  I decided to go through with it and ordered my Hcg (through pharmacyescrow.com) I haven't gotten it yet but its only been a couple weeks.  So far they have had incredible customer service and when my product gets here I intend to write a lovely review.

    Ok, my total goal is 135, I know its a big difference than what I was "normal" (145-150) but I always wanted to be in better shape so I figured "what the hell, why not be what Ive always wanted" Im going off the Siemmons diet but I am going to do a cleanse because that just sounds like something I should do anyway.  I will be updating daily once I start the injections but until then I just thought I would tell you all where Im coming from.  See ya soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere and the HCG protocol!

    I'm anxious to watch your journey! Congratulations on quitting smoking!! I'll be 11 years smoke free this December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your venture... you can find a lot of support here. If you have questions, throw them out there - someone probably can answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks you guys, I just got my HCG in the mail, starting thursday I think... Im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete