LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

vlcd day 5

R1P2D5

Yesterdays weight: 174.0
Todays weight: 174.0
Difference: 0.0
This Round Total: -7.4





Oh no! not cool.... Well I did eat onions yesterday and maybe my body doesnt do as well with onions, oh and I missed one of my fruits.  I am having a hard time wanting to get in those 500 cals.  I did have strawberries instead of apple too and I feel like I do better with apple too so tomorrow no onions but more apples haha.  So I was thinking Im going to do the 40 day which would put me in phase 4 after christmas but Im going to snowboarding on the 16th and I really need to be able to eat carbs and sugars for that trip, its a long drive with a bunch of people and we all use A LOT of energy on the mountain and I feel like it would be best it I did a 28ish day round and then I can do another round in January if I still need to loose.  I would hate to make it this far and gain when im in phase 3 in CO.  Also Im missing thanksgiving so It would make me happy to be able to eat Christmas with everyone.... in moderation of course!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there - this is normal. :) I've even gained on 500 calories a day. DON'T PANIC! The body is shifting and you'll see a big drop.

    ReplyDelete