LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

vlcd day 6 and 7

R1P2D6

Yesterdays weight: 174.0
Todays weight: 172.4
Difference: 1.6
This Round Total: -9 


R1P2D7

Yesterdays weight: 172.4
Todays weight: 171.2
Difference: 1.2
This Round Total: -10.2



yay! Im losing again!!


Well, I decided to combine the last two days on here because I had a horrible horrible day yesterday that I dont think had anything to do with this diet.  I was really emotional and just in a really foul mood all day and that made me get into a fight with my ex which of course made is 100X worse.  It was just a bad bad day but I didnt cheat! I had a little vodka water the other night and it didnt seem to slow anything but it wasnt much.  I even sat at the dinner table with my family and watched them eat amazing chinese food while I ate an apple.... I didnt even think I had that much self control.  I am so excited to wake up and weight its not even funny.  I cant believe I have lost 10 pounds in a week, I can already see the difference in my face and my waist.  I love this diet!


But I can tell you that chinese food is on my list of foods I cant wait to taste again... I can already tell this diet has taught me how to eat better but Im hoping it also teaches me to eat in moderation when Im not eating so healthly. Ever since the hunger "pangs" stopped, I dont even think about cheating or wanting to eat something outside the diet. 


So I figured I have enough hcg to last for the 40 but like I said earlier Im doing less for the trip to CO for snowboarding but today I calculated excactly when Im going to take my last shot... The 22 of Nov.  That way I can have a little more at thanksgiving.  Im nearvous about phase 3 because I know no sugars and carbs but some of the fruits and veggies have sugar, are they allowed... I need to read pounds and inches again before I get close.  


Happy Halloween Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. My first P3 scared me too, but you'll be AMAZED at how much you can eat and not gain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss and self control! I was really proud of myself this weekend too. Phad Thai is on my list for "foods for AFTER".. It smelled wonderful!

    ReplyDelete